Tags : :
Minnesota State Eligibility Criteria
Before you can
vote, you must register.
In Minnesota, you may pre-register at least 20
days before Election Day or on Election Day at your polling place.
To be eligible to register and vote in Minnesota you must:
- be at least 18-years-old on Election Day.
- be a citizen of the United States.
- have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day.
- have any felony conviction record discharged, expired, or completed.
- not be under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights.
- not have been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law.
What's on my Ballot: Click Here, enter address info.
Last Edited By: csrdirectproject Oct 28 12 9:02 PM. Edited 6 times